You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘fun’ category.
A HUGE “Thank You” to everyone who submitted items for our COLORFUL SPRINGTIME feature! There was more jewelry sent in for consideration than anything else. A second feature will be posted in a few weeks, so check back to see more awesome items that have springtime flare!
– – – –
I was recently tagged by Laurie at Blooming Lily to participate in what seems to be an internet meme that’s circulating over blogs.
Here’s how it works:
1) someone tags you,
2) you post five things about yourself that you haven’t already mentioned on your blog,
3) you tag people you’d like to know more about
While, I cringe at the very idea of giving or receiving chain letters, this seemed harmless. So, here goes nothing…
1) I have 3 female gerbils. I received them a couple of months ago from a woman who named them Betty, Fannie, and May.
2) I am obsessed with handbags. I have a few that I have yet to use.
3) I love to cook. I am always experimenting with a variety of foods.
4) I am writing an autobiography that contains some pretty juicy stuff..if I must say so myself. I’m hopeing to have it completed by summer.
5) I majored in both Psychology and Business Management, but haven’t made it to the finish line yet.
I know it wasn’t all that great for you, but hey…Now, you know five more things about me that you didn’t know 5 minutes ago. 🙂